The answers you’re looking for with our comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section, from technical issues to billing inquiries, we’ve got you covered with easy-to-understand explanations and helpful tips.
yes we accept credit card just contact via whatsapp to get link payment
- Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 15.0 Mbps or higher.
- We have 7 days money-back policy.
If you’re not happy with the service you can ask for a refund at any time.
We will issue your refund within seven days.
- Yes, we have EPG (Electronic Program Guide) coverage for 80% of channels.
If you face any issues with EPG, please let us know.
- Our services use the latest H264 technology, offering the best compression and quality. The IPTV stream sizes are roughly around 8 Mbit. However when changing channels the H264 protocol may bounce higher slightly to begin showing the picture, this is why a 16 Mbit minimum internet connection speed is required, 30 Mbit for HD channels.
- If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to breaking in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
- First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is stable, please check whether your account is used on other devices. As you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
- Please pay attention that except MAG devices one subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on one device at the same time.
- Subscription starts to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
Example: David subscribed for 3 months on February 1st at 11:55 pm and activation credentials were received on February 2nd at 00:10 am. David’s subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd, 00:10 am for the next 3 months.
Please use a speed test server below to test your internet connection, do this a few times throughout the day. This will give you a good idea of the overall internet speed available to you. A stable 16 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
Though almost all of our Servers are stable, sometimes some channels do freeze or don’t work due to various reasons but it’s not for permanently. Our expert engineers are always working to fix them.
Most of the time, these issues are temporary and caused by the below reasons: Customer internet fluctuations. The issue with the box/apps/customer setup in general. Your ISP has an issue. Channel is down from the server end. Server update/restart from our end (weekly performance necessary).
We accept , VISA, MasterCard, Transfer bank IBAN and Transfer bank UK and Revolut , Bitcoin, and other Cryptocurrencies.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
Cause: The most common cause of buffering is the result of a slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house.
Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again. The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to the internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Resolution: Directly connect to your router using a LAN (Ethernet) cable or to a power-line adapter. If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router. Change your WI-FI channel, to avoid interference with nearby devices. If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.